12/19/10

Hello!
And welcome to....Kyoshi ID's blog! So it's almost Christmas! How are you guys feeling, Good or bad
Well I sure know I have been good...ish? You may or may not have noticed I have been making this in
Christmas Colors!<-(Three minutes of my time to make!) So! Shima left me :( But I restarted still to have my Meme stamp!
Now I have Makikotchi! Here is her line of evolution! Pichikitchi -> Hoshitchi -> Shelltchi -> Makikotchi!
Her name is Tenshi, or Angel in English. She has two letters, Ta & Ma. So here is what happened today! She woke up and whined for something to
eat, she woke me up and I drove her to her favorite cafe, "Cafe Love!" She had the pancakes and then payed extra for a cupcake and a drink.
I ate pancakes and a drink. We came home and her little brother woke up to us walking in the door with a bag in hand. I gave it to him and he
immediately tore into my leftover pancakes. Her brother is a Young
Mametchi. My first ever Y-Mame! She took a shower and then me and then
her brother Debiru, or devil in English.What? He can be one sometimes! She Tenshi took extra long to curl her hair today, so Debi and I went
to the park together. He confessed he was in love with a Ichigotchi on the somewhat long stroll. I told him to follow his heart, then we went home to the angelic sound of my daughter screaming her eyes out because her hair wouldn't curl. I bought her some curl spray and it worked perfectly, so then we all cuddled together in the house and watched a movie. We all fell asleep so I put them to bed and here I am! Well thanks for reading, Until next time I am Kyoshi ID! Signing off!

1 comment: